On understanding the difference of the two words this time, let the misconception that many people make as far as Fear of bringing a flash drive used in the device. Because of concern that could be infected easily. For it is the belief that many people tend to believe that if. The virus is a flash drive that already. When the flash drive to plug the machine we will install a virus Metal Tea This is not the truth is offline. Let's look at an example offline. I would assume that the calculator program (calc.exe) is a virus that has been created by image file Autorun.inf.
Can see that the order within the Autorun.inf file is the same as the first example of a Windows installation disc, but rename the file to open it from the Setup.exe as calc.exe, which I assume to be viral sure enough offline.
Now, many people would think that when the flash drive to waste this chapter. Where equipment will certainly be infected. Virus because it will run the command line in the Autorun.inf Open = calc.exe. The virus is called a (supposedly) make up work. As an example of a Windows installation disc to run the Setup.exe file.
In fact, the idea is wrong "offline. Since the Open command, which specifies that the program is called up to work automatically. Contact can be used with the Autorun.inf file in disc CD / DVD, but will have no effect if the Autorun.inf file on flash drive.
Summary of thumb is that if we follow this example Autorun.inf file to put in disc CD / DVD, it will open a calculator program to the specified line is inactive Open = calc.exe.As soon as we put the disc in the machine or double-click on that drive, but if the Autorun.inf file on flash drive in the Open command line will not have any effect on whether it is offline. Expert. Program up automatically, or even a double. Click on any drive.
Is only part of the line. Icon = calc.exe, 0. This is the only icon that will see the true function. Dog the icon of the flash drive will become the calculator and then G, so that now if I take the flash drive to plug Crazy stream, or even if I will double-click on the drive.The virus would not work not because I like to say that the Open command in the flash drive can not
Differences Autorun.inf file on the flash drive and CD / DVD.
From the topic, which I told them that the use of the Open File command Autorun.inf will not affect any case where the Autorun.inf file in flash drive. Why is it Then virus consecutive show me how to use it. Moment we see each other offline.
The reason for the Open command in the Autorun.inf file does not result in the case of a flash drive is what I try to stir the rice. Information see there were no details or confirmation that I clear. Offline that reason, for security or other reasons for providing Fortune unsure exactly, but I'm guessing that might be because the Autorun was being developed and used the first time Windows 95, which of course, at that time devices as Removable it. only a floppy disk and the CD only the flash drive is not used well. Did not have the Open command to support the flash drive as it could be.
But the last reason was considered Whatever Spec. With a good result it does.Because it increases the safety factor for us to use. Million to help drive a new level.That is, we do not have to worry about when the flash drive to plug. N machines will have to run up a virus or identity. Automatic, where we did not know.
This does not mean that the Open command in the Autorun.inf offline I will not be useful.We try to preview a few examples. The command I'm more into the Autorun.inf file and then pull out the flash drive and plug it back, new prepaid view of each other.
Be seen that in the Autoplay window that will form the calculator program is the new top menu. None word test as a sergeant of the menu. Here is an example of collaboration between and the Autorun.inf file Autoplay that will make it run the command Open in the case of a flash drive is offline.
That is the Autoplay will read the name that will display in the Action menu command in the Autorun.inf file and will require use of specified exactly sure enough Open command offline.
So now if we do press Enter or click OK, it will open a calculator program (virus) made up. Work immediately because it is the first choice. But as the virus is rarely seen in the later part of this method. Well then, because people tend to disable the Autoplay well exhausted, but wanted to know that if pages Autoplay is the name of the program sorts the first menu is not vulnerable to similar I Click OK or press Enter your best. not because the virus will become known as ranging own work offline.
แegyuan get a little more for those who might say we check the associated select Open folder to view files even it is opening up to drive it with a similar type name That 's drive and then secure it with The time to type the name of the drive to complicated why Ten million times does not make them offline letters to look at an example. It was found that some viruses use this same method with my fix to this file Autorun.inf.
Which makes this the Autoplay window.
Can see that the menu Open folder to view files on 2 menu that the menu on the top is a fake I offline (note that if a real straight section under the name of the menu, which is the color faded to write it using Windows Explorer offline personal counterfeit The message that is different to offline), and of course that would take over did not notice any more, we will choose Top menu (the fake) because it opens subconsciously drives Minister David Thorn other.
And of course, and as such it is a virus called up. Working with the command Open = calc.exe in the Autorun.inf file, as described, then sure enough offline. The format of the reference icon in the Icon = line then try to compare page 65 (Part 1) not because I use the same principles offline.
So, who opened it and thought Autoplay will be used to select the Open folder to view files to open the drive it more prudent to ask the painfully You will see a bit I can not Euheuampornrong you viruses, it offline.
And that said for viruses using the Autoplay box is not much (but I still have the offline), this time we will To see how some viruses are often used. I should correct the command in the Autorun.inf again, is as follows.
Can see that the icon is not already. Since most of the virus. It usually does not use this icon if it is already empty. Where network as it will allow users to doubt. And I changed the Open command from a ShellExecute instead, which is a command that can be used with flash drives.
When I edit the Autorun.inf file and successfully pull off a flash drive and plug back in. The result is a new page that Autoplay is also a regular face on the top menu, choose to check. Associated with images normally do not list any programs because I delete command to Action, and of course they did not have the machine open. Calculators up to automate in any way.
ShellExecute command and it works and why each It does not function as a command in the Open CD / DVD Really? The answer is but a half offline. That is, it will not open up automatically fr. The hands plug the flash drive as the Open command to insert in the CD / DVD into the drive offline. But what is it like to Open a command is when we have to double click the drive, it will be. Open, as is shown up sure enough offline.
But I have a weakness ShellExecute command is dubious that any user can observe I offline. That is when using ShellExecute command right-click the drive it up Autoplay menu at the top.
Which is seen as the most Script for viruses, they still have to use the ShellExecute is offline, but I viruses as they. Exe that the majority will not use ShellExecute, then because of weaknesses that make mistakes.
I noticed that already. But will use the commands in other formats instead. The advantages of the new order form will also prevent upward as bicarbonate, Autoplay menu, then use ShellExecute Another advantage (but not with users), even if the user is. How to use right-click menu instead of a double click. E virus can not escape to either select a menu where. I would like to cite to explain the topic to write next.
I was at this conclusion before that. For the case of the flash drive will not open any programs. We make it when plugged into the computer Of course, whether in the Autorun.inf file that specifies the command or command ShellExecute Open or any other. So people who worry that when I flash drive attached virus. Plug the machine will be infected immediately asked to play it. I have a worry at all offline. Because the virus will be run as command in the Autorun.inf file when we do double-click the drive, only offline. In order to avoid working up a virus fr. Mold using a drive type in the Address box, as I suggested in the first book I offline.
Now many people may argue that not true, maybe. Because the new flash drive called U3 that, when inserted in the machine used to run it up to all the new Nina, which I would describe again in the late why I m offline. Ranging as to run automatically by plugging a U3 flash drive can now conclude my conclusion that the only bringing flash drive. T to plug an infected machine, it does not stick true. Russell certainly because that virus has not been treated by the new work.
Only 2 cases only will be called the virus up is the box, safe and the Autoplay in case the virus use the Action associated with the command Open, and then we press Enter or click OK in the window Autoplay itself with another channel is Channel. Autorun virus, which is using the command to be used to refer to themselves as the trend in the Autorun.inf file, and then we went to double-click on the drive directly. Or even right-click and select menus.








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น